Friday morning musings

 Most of the morning is already gone.  I haven't had my tea yet.  It was a quiet morning because Hubby and daughter were up last night playing games.  I am pretty much done by 10:30.  I am not a night owl.

It is a cool and sunny day here.  It is suppose to be breezy this afternoon.  Can't complain about 50 degrees in mid January. I don't miss the ice and snow.  Our last winter spent in Ohio was 2009.  Hubby fractured his arm slipping on the ice.  Chicky doesn't remember too much about Ohio.  She was 4 when we moved here.  She doesn't remember playing in the snow.

I need to make an eye appointment and probably get glasses.  I would like to get back into counted cross stitch.  So I will definitely need glasses.  I really enjoy Quaker designs.  I have several that I can get started on.

I have a nice pile of seed catalogs now.  Oh, if I had the room for what all I want to plant! But, I will be happy with my little spot to grow in. My poor herbs took a beating this year.  Growing in south Texas can be an adventure.

Well, that is all today.  Have a lovely day and God bless you.

Comments

  1. It has been sunny and cool here in Florida too. I am not a night owl either, more of a morning bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem best mid day. Cool nights and warm days make me happy..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Howdy and welcome to my little corner of the Blogosphere.

Monday funday