Monday funday

 Time.  We all wish we had more.  Days can get away from you.  This past week has been a prime example.

Here is a treat to brighten your week.  French Silk Brownies.  They are on my list.

https://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/french-silk-brownies/

It feels more like spring here.  It is 71 degrees and the birds are singing.  It has been rainy and foggy.  It smells like spring.I guess we had our winter.  Living in south Texas is strange.  Fall, winter, and spring seem to happen November, December, and January.  LOL  It is usually very hot again by the end of April.  I should rejoice with the all year growing season.  But it is tricky.

I am working on Jayda's Institches calendar blanket this year. It is made with Mile a Minute stripes.  One stripe for each month.  Simple and portable.

Homeschool is slow and steady.  We are looking forward to planting and being able to do kitchen crafts.

My tea today is plain black tea with sugar and milk.  What is on your to do list today? 



Comments

  1. I am doing this CAL with Jayda in Stitches as well. I cleaned up the dead plants and stuff out back and now I am tired. I hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the CAL. It is fun. I am getting ready to move. So I am boxing and cleaning. God bless you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning musings

Howdy and welcome to my little corner of the Blogosphere.