Howdy and welcome to my little corner of the Blogosphere.


 My name is Amy.  Welcome to my blog.  Enjoying a cold wave in our weather.  We are in south Texas.  It is a refreshing break from months of 90 degree plus days and never get below 75 degree nights.  We just missed the snow/icy weather over the weekend.  

Our family is small. My Hubby, my daughter, and two dogs.  My nickname is MrsRooster because my Hubby's nickname is Rooster.  I like to call our daughter our peep or chick.  Being a teen, she doesn't care for that.  Our dogs are Katy (a Brittany spaniel) and Johnny (a Chiweenie).  Both are rescues.

There is mint tea in my mug this morning.  It is one of my favorite teas.  

My hobbies include crochet, needlework, gardening, and kitchen crafts.  We are going minimalist or simpler lifestyle.  

I do hope you will join me.  God bless you and have a beautiful day.

Comments

  1. Happy to see you. Hope your blog is successful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning musings

Monday funday