Grocery store fun.

 No, grocery shopping really isn't that fun.  LOL  But I got myself a treat.


I enjoy honey in my tea.  I prefer local.  Nature Nate's is a fantastic option.  I was lucky enough to be their ambassador for a year.  Then, when they changed up their packaging, they emailed me for my opinions.  They sent me a coupon for a free bottle.  You can buy this at Sam's, Walmart, or Kroger.  Texas honey has a more molasses taste.  Just plain black tea with honey and milk today.

We warmed into the 70s today.  Had to run the a/c to get rid of the stuffiness.  Sunny and beautiful.

We cheated and had deli sandwiches and salads today for lunch.  I am trying to cut out all bread.  I do have an intolerance.  They were delicious.  I had roast beef and cheddar.  My daughter loves wraps.

I spent the afternoon playing video games with my teen.  We like Animal Crossing, Asphalt, and Minecraft.  I enjoy watching her play Fortnite, Mario, and the many other games she has.  She has been playing Just Dance every night for an hour or so for exercise.  I plan to join her. It looks fun.

I really didn't get much done today.  But that's ok.  We had fun.  You need days like that.

That is really all.  Have a wonderful evening and God bless.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday morning musings

Howdy and welcome to my little corner of the Blogosphere.

Monday funday